The Moon represents motherhood, our sensitive side. The volatile personality, the different temperaments that manifest themselves according to the situations that present themselves.
AFTER THE SUN, THE MOON IS THE “MOST IMPORTANT” ASTRO ON YOUR MAP. SHE ALWAYS GIVES AN INDICATIVE OF THE “FAMILY” INVOLVEMENT THAT A PERSON HAS IN RELATION TO THE WORLD IN WHICH HE LIVES.
The Moon symbolizes the ability to feel, to sensitize us to the environment. It represents emotional life, instinct and self-preservation. It shows us the relationship with the feminine, with the image of the mother and with the search for food (physical or psychic).
Moon, majestic female deity, her influence on earth is the same in woman and female cycles. The moon is a mirror of how the feelings within us wax and wane, symbolizing the process of death and rebirth.
It is the soul that inspires and nourishes the sun, background of intuition and night, works in the unconscious in psychic processes, in hidden motivation, in silence and in secrets, develops the inner magic from a refuge of emotional memories. The magic and potentiality of the moon comes from an acknowledgment of the feminine divinity, the mistress of the fertility of emotions, the liquids that govern our inner ocean and nourish the womb cycles on earth.
The moon cycles are in direct synchrony with the female psychic and archetypal uterine hormonal cycles.
When we connect with the moon in the sky, we recognize our inner moons and how each Lunar phase influences our inner cycles in total harmony with the 28 days thus closing yet another cycle outside and within us, in full resonance with the universe. women have shorter or longer cycles).
The moon serves us as an internal and external compass, its mysteries will help us to identify sacred codes that have long been forgotten but that will gradually be recovered.
The Moon denotes functional disorders and system irregularities. The two best signs for the Moon are Cancer and Pisces, being water sign, according to the lunar nature.
The Air signs are also good for the Moon, while Taurus and Virgo, from the terrestrial triplicity, tend to boost overall health when the Moon is in it.
Fire signs are not very favorable for the lunar position, as they do not harmonize with their nature.
The least favorable signs for the Moon are Scorpio and Capricorn. The first produces impurities, irregularities in the female system and leads to dissolute habits that respond to general health. It often causes obesity. Capricorn weakens lunar power, and those born with this position are generally weak and delicate, and often sick, especially when young.
The planets below will be challenged by the Moon when they are ruled by:
- The sun causes general poor health, system irregularities through cold and humidity. It is an unfavorable influence on women.
- Mercury causes mental disorders, problems caused by worry.
- Venus indicates irregularities and illnesses resulting from carelessness, excesses and indiscretions.
- Mars produces fevers, accidents, inflammatory disorders, painful irregularities, and complaints due to precipitation and inconsideration. It’s a particularly bad influence on women.
- Jupiter causes blood and liver problems.
- Saturn leads to long, persistent and chronic complaints, cold illnesses, chills, neglect and general weakness of the body.
- Uranus tends to cause illness due to nervous tension, also by accident.
- Neptune causes disturbances that affect the fluidic system. Psychic disorders are also caused by this planet.